Kai and kōrero with CeTTL: Imagining B Trimester, a pick-your-own-discussion-adventure
|Date||Thursday 25 June 2020|
|Time||1pm - 2pm|
|Where||via Zoom https://waikato.zoom.us/j/98972502723|
|Presenter||CeTTL's Teaching Developers, and, eLearning Designers|
Joining link: https://waikato.zoom.us/j/98972502723
In this online session, you are invited to ‘choose-your-own-discussion’ from a list of topics. You will then be grouped with others interested in the same topic to share experiences, strategies and ideas. You will have the opportunity to join two discussions during the hour.
Our discussion menu includes:
- managing online students in face-to-face classes
- promoting academic integrity
- managing workload
- connecting with students online
- making student choice manageable
- suggest a discussion topic (get your idea in before Thurs 9 am)
Please join us via Zoom https://waikato.zoom.us/j/94321350808 to take part in a stimulating discussion.
No need to register, just join on the day.