FAST NZ (Fast Enterprises, LLC) will be on-campus & are hiring!
|Date||Tuesday 28 March 2023|
|Time||5:15pm - 6:15pm|
|Where||S.1.04, S Block|
STEM Career Expo: Tuesday 28 March 11am-2pm, Gallagher Academy of Performing Arts
FAST NZ Information Session and Networking: Tuesday 28 March 5.15pm-6.15pm
S.1.04 (First floor, S Block) FREE FOOD
Interviews: The FAST Team will be looking to invite students at the Expo/Information Session for
on campus interviews on Wednesday 29 March. *Get your CV in order and your professional
attire ready-to-go and let’s talk about where you’ll fit in to the FAST team!
Who are we?
- Industry leader in the development and installation of software for government agencies
- Experts on implementations for tax, motor vehicle, child support, unemployment, insurance, and unemployment benefits worldwide
- Top global organisation – Named a Best Place to Work for Diversity, Technology, and Millennials for multiple years in a row!
Who are we looking for?
Implementation Consultants, Wellington Based, Full-Time, Entry Level roles
These individuals understand the technical aspects of systems implementation as well as the business needs of our clients. Employees participate in the full project life cycle from requirements gathering through production support. Our developers need to have strong technical and communication skills which enable them to interact with clients and understand system functionality. FAST implementation consultants work side-by-side with our clients throughout the product implementation. At this time, we are looking for candidates to fill entry-level, full-time positions in Wellington, NZ.
What’s in it for me?
- Global opportunities: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Caribbean
- Supportive team environment
- Great remuneration package + benefits
- Unlimited career growth and development
Take the first step in becoming a FASTie! What’s a FASTie?
Fast-ie \’faeste\ noun
1. an energetic, intelligent, enthusiastic person who works at Fast Enterprises.
2. a person dedicated to modernizing government technology to better serve the general public.
3. someone who is open to adventure and wants to experience new places around the world.
4. someone who enjoys collaboration with clients and camaraderie with teammates while
solving business and technology problems.
Come hear what it’s like to work for FAST! See you on Campus!
To RSVP for this event please click here.